We do not collect any personal data from the users of Wanball Game.
Use of the Data
We do not use your personal information to provide you the Servasens services or to communicate with you about the services or the Game.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information of any user.
Servasens is operated from the EU. If you are using the Game from outside the EU, you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Game.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Servasens GDPR Privacy Notice
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this GDPR Privacy Notice, we use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data, such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Servasens, will not use your Personal Data. For more information about your data rights and processing activities where we are the processor, please contact the controller party in the first instance.
How We Process Personal Data:
We will not process your Personal Data.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You and How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We do not collect Personal Data about you.
Information we collect directly from you:
We do not receive any Personal Data from you.
We do not use the Personal Data.
Information we receive from third party sources:
We do not receive Personal Data about you.
Other uses of Personal Data:
In addition to the uses set forth above, we may also process the Personal Data we collect on the basis of the following legitimate business interests.
– Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
– Marketing of our products and services
– Provision of customer support
– Protection from fraud or security threats
– Compliance with legal obligations
– Completion of corporate transactions
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
– Analytics service providers
– Staff augmentation and contract personnel
– Hosting service providers
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
– Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
– Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
– Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share Personal Data with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets based on our legitimate business interest of being able to provide you with continued services. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We do not retain Personal Data.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
Personal Data of Children:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
– Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by emailing us at
Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement Personal Data by emailing us at
– Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
– Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
– Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
– Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
– Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
– Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
What if You Have Questions Regarding your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this GDPR Privacy Notice or our data practices generally, please contact us using the following email